Manual Handling Training Course
This manual handling course is intended to teach how to improve manual handling techniques, move and handle loads safely and be able to conduct a personal manual handling risk assessment.
The course is intended for all personnel who are involved in the movement of loads. Topics covered include; anatomy of the spine and practical manual handling techniques.
- Aim and objectives.
- Employers and Employees obligations in relation to manual handling at work.
- Anatomy of the spine
- Causes of back pain
- Returning back to work.
- Moving & Handling Assessments
- Manual Handling Legislation
- Principles of safer Moving & Handling
- Unsafe systems of work.
- Equipment demonstrations & practice
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
On successful completion of this course Eden Safety Services Ltd will issue Certificates to each delegate, which is valid for 3 years.
The course can accommodate a maximum of 12 students.
Fill in the form below with your details and we will be in touch with you real soon.
All courses can be delivered on site or at our dedicated training centers.