Safety Harness Training Course
The Safety Harness Training Course is designed to provide course participants with the appropriate knowledge to deal with the hazards and dangers of working at heights using a Safety Harness /Lanyard.
Participants will cover the following topics:
- Legislation & Regulations
- Hierarchy of hazard management – work at height
- Pre-use harness inspection
- Fitting of a fall arrest harness
- Use of fall arrest & work restraint lanyards
- Fall Protection.
- Prolonged harness suspension
- Logging & maintenance of equipment
Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course. Demonstration and examples.
On successful completion of this course Eden Safety Services Ltd will issue delegates with a certificate that is valid for 3 years.
The course can accommodate a maximum of 10 students.
Fill in the form below with your details and we will be in touch with you real soon.
All courses can be delivered on site or at our dedicated training centers.